Friday 19 August 2011

Toonstunes Raffle

Hey Tooners
Nelson Here 
You:What The Heck Did you read That Post On The Official Blog That Nani Posted
Nelson:What About It?:)
You:Its a Great Contest But For Facebook Fans
Nelson:Cool But i Dont Have A Facebook
You:Okay Great I Think Imma Do My Best On That Contest?
Nelson:What Do You Have  To Do
And Then Nanibobo Pops Out Of Nowhere 
Nanibobo:Hey Guys:) ? 
Everybody:Hi:)
Nanibobo:The Contest Rules Are "If you have a FaceBook "Like" Our Page And Make A Comment On It Leave a Review On The Review Tab To Be Entered Twice!! 
Make Sure To Sign In With Ur Username.
  
   


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Nice And Cool And Here Are Some Reviews That I Liked:
Penguitt's Review: ToonsTunes is amazing! Within the game, players can make music and hang out with friends while rocking out some new clothes or purchasing their new pets called Platys! This game is completely amazing and I recommend it to anybody interested in a virtual world! ^.^  

Alienwaltz's Review:ToonsTunes is like the greatest game ever . It is unique , like me . I'm an artistic dreamer , and ToonsTunes is perfect for me! It gives me an opportunity to make music with my feelings! It is just .... AWWEEESSSOOOMEE! Even if I will be on a break , I'll still log in and have fun :) ! Peace Out! 

 Well Then Peace Out And Good Luck Toons~Nelsonlopez1234 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude . Why did you change the Deisgn? The backround is good but the blue part [ where are the posts widgets etc. ] is like too small .
Lol you started to use my style of posting? Alright I have no problem!
I'll miss you all! But I'll still visit TT

NelsonLopez1234! said...

Thank You I Started To use your Syle Of Post So That Everyone remebers You
Lol
~Thanks For Your Great Work On This awesome Blog

Post a Comment

Comment post to improve blog.Please leave a good comment.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates