Monday 8 August 2011

Q&A ; Tips!


Whaaat's up ma sizzhle do dizzle tri fizzle ma nizzle ... dizzle?
Lol alright so ..
You: HAVE YOU EAT PIE TODAY?
Yes and I did slap your creepy face *Slaps* . TEEHEE .
You: Maan , DID YOU LISTEN TO KE$HA??
What in the woot ? Dude, I don't listen to Ke$ha .
You: But what do you listen you?
ROCK , HEAVY METAL , METAL , PUNK , HOUSE , YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH BABY!! *rock music plays*

Alright alright , let's start the Q&A thing .

  • You : Dude , when did you get that famous?
  • Well , I got famous before I started toonstunes band , or toonstunes band ro ,both ain't having succes right now . Anyways , yes , I got famous before I started blogging .
  • You: Dude , how did you do that?
  • It's simple as slapping you . *slaps* .
  • You: Aww!
  • C'mon , don't cry now . Alright , so , I was like rocking like a true dude . Not like kids these days who listen to Justin Bieber , Selena Gomez , Jonas Brothers . A TRUE DUDE , who rocks out like Jiraiya [ lol ] should listen to AC/DC , Nirvana , Pink Flloyd , Saliva , Aerosmith , Ozzy Osbourne , 50 cent and some others . My point is , that if today all the little babies would start listening to this and wouldn't belive in Santa , Easter Bunny and even don't watch Disney Channel/Disney XD! . When I was a kid , I watched Cartoon Network and Jetix . Now I'm kinda having a riot 'cuz those bad dudes replaced Jetix . Alright , so , I started listening to Ozzy and AC/DC , and that made me the coolest dude in the school . The rest of them , were like losers to me .
  • You: Wow ... that was interesting . So that's how you're soo cool and such a holy wooting rocker?
  • Yep . EVEN SANTA AND HOMER ROCK OUT BETTER THAN YOU , ANONYMOUS DUDE!
  • You: Dude , do you need to say anything ?
  • Yeah . Nelsonlopez , invent your own things . Alright? You can imitate me but gimmie credit dude xD . That's why I'm the coolest and the funniest guy you ever saw in your Justin Bieber life!
  • You: Alright . So , how'd you get that funny? Can you tell me a joke or something?
  • Well ... I don't know any jokes . I am simply funny . I dunno what to say more lol ... Well , I have the ability to create a joke from any situation . And random things like fish , pie , wafflez and sheep help me . xDD
  • You: Who influences you?
  • Well ... Ozzy Osbourne , Lady GaGa , Owl City , AC/DC , the Disney show "I'm in the Band!" and other things .
  • You: Dude , can I be famous too?
  • Yes , of course! Just joke around and have fun , make friends chat with them and easily , step by step , everyone will know you and will like you!
  • You: I have a blog . How should I get it popular?
  • That's not my domain .. I got a blog too , it has 1,000 hits and hardly getting up , so sorry , but you can advertise it at your friend's blog or ask nani to add it at the official blogroll . Alright? Now gimmie pie . Or I'll slap you again . Thanks * yumyumyumuymumyumyum*
  • You: Dude , one more thing , have you got a girlfriend?
  • What? Of course I have! Now don't come and cry at me that you dont have one . Jesus ... Anyways ,
Alright , so that was it! The Q&A included many things , tips for being cool funny and all , and a little part of me . Ok , peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment post to improve blog.Please leave a good comment.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates