Tuesday 9 August 2011

New game details!

You: Dudes dudes , are you bored of the old games?
Other you: Not really , but I wanna a new one!
You: Well y'are lucky , because the newspaper told us something cool! Tell 'em Waltz!
Thanks troll .
So, I checked out the newspaper today , hoping for something new annn----nddd OH MY GOD here it is:


Cool eh? What I figured out is:

Game type : Multiplayer
Based on: Spaceship battles [ I guess ]
Launch date: Next week
My opinion: Absolute greatness

You: So .. yeah check it out next week and play it!
Troll .... What happened to you?
You: Oh sorry . Didn't listen to Justin Bieber .
Understand -_- .

As you may know , I'll say .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment post to improve blog.Please leave a good comment.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates