Friday 23 September 2011

Members Party's

If you are a 

member and want to have a party Monday-Friday, tell me (nanibobo)! I will let you choose one instrument in any color to put in stores free during your party and a Platy in any color to sell for only 1,000 Koynz! Just tell me the time you would like to have the party and where in ToonsTunes and we will make it happen and add a post on the blog about it! Best part, party throwers get 5 dymonz!

This Is What Nani Posted On The
Offical Blog
Today
Its AAwesome


It Will Be So Freaking Awesome
The Most
Awesome Part Is That'
You Get 5 Dymonz
Leave a comment if you think
Ur Going To Almost Every Party

Lol
The Partys Are Going to be A Blast
~Nelson 
 

1 comments:

Fishcat said...

Nelson
Thank you for putting me in the awesome picture
Yay
I love tt technology

Post a Comment

Comment post to improve blog.Please leave a good comment.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates