Thursday 16 June 2011

Magic - Admin!

Hello Tooners.
Today , I'm an admin on this blog =) I really like it as its a new fantastic blog.I will also add anything Nelson or Crazyrocker ask me to add.I'm here for help!
Alright , today I've added a new page into my blog ''ToonersCrew.tk'' if anyone want me as an author for his blog or design for his/her blog anything.I will be here :) Just check the page on there and you will find my emails!

Thanks for reading ,
I'm glad I became an admin on that awesome blog.
-Magic,video guru

3 comments:

NelsonLopez1234! said...

Thanks Magic For Joining Awesome Post Tell Everybody About This Blog!
Thanks You
~Nelson

Blue star2 said...

Welcome Magic!!!

Ghoni said...

Thanks guys for letting me post in this blog.If you needed any graphics or updates in it for sure I'll make it! :) just comment.
and Thank you all for letting me join!
-Magic , video guru

Post a Comment

Comment post to improve blog.Please leave a good comment.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates